If you happen to like stir fry, you’ll love this shrimp zucchini pasta recipe!
Gentle and contemporary, this stir fry recipe has a colourful rainbow of veggies combined zucchini pasta and tender shrimp in a tangy sauce!
This submit is sponsored by Walmart and SheKnows Media.
Straightforward Shrimp Stir Fry
- This dinner is made in simply one skillet, which implies much less mess and fewer dishes.
- Utilizing ready-made spiral zucchini noodles and pre-shredded carrots makes prep additional quick.
- Low carb and loaded with veggies and protein, shrimp zucchini pasta is a guilt-free dish that even the youngsters will love!
Components for Shrimp Zucchini Pasta
Zucchini Spirals – Buy frozen zucchini pasta spirals to maintain prep additional quick, you could find them within the frozen meals aisle. If you happen to can’t discover them within the frozen meals part, make home made zucchini noodles in place.
Greens – Select colourful and crunchy veggies like bell peppers and carrots. To maintain it decrease in carbs, omit the carrots and change them with broccoli or cauliflower florets, mushrooms, shredded cabbage, or Brussels sprouts.
Shrimp – Use medium sized shrimp, 41-50 or 51-60 shrimps per pound, relying on the place you get them. They’re bite-sized, fast to cook dinner, and simple to eat. You’ll be able to substitute thinly sliced rooster in place.
Stir Fry Sauce – This straightforward sauce is produced from substances which are possible already within the pantry and fridge. Modify the quantity of sugar or add some additional sriracha for some warmth. In a pinch, a bottle of stir-fry or teriyaki sauce will work.
Toppings – Prime this shrimp zucchini pasta with some sesame seeds, chopped scallions, or crushed peanuts.
Find out how to Make Shrimp Zucchini Pasta
This one-skillet dinner comes collectively in minutes!
- Prep zucchini spirals based on the package deal instructions and set them apart.
- Prepare dinner shrimp till they’re simply pink and set them apart.
- Sauté veggies till softened, after which add ginger and garlic.
- Add the sauce together with the shrimp and zucchini and cook dinner till thickened.
- Maintain shrimp zucchini pasta in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
- Reheat on the stovetop and add a splash or two of soy sauce or sriracha to refresh the flavors.
Extra Scrumptious Stir Fry Recipes
Have you ever tried this Shrimp Stir Fry with Zucchini Noodles? Depart a remark and score under!
Shrimp Stir Fry with Zucchini Noodles
Recent shrimp, tender-crisp veggies and spiral reduce zucchini noodles stir fried in a spicy sauce!
Put together zucchini pasta based on package deal directions by both microwaving, boiling, or steaming. When completed cooking, drain properly and put aside.
In the meantime, warmth 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a separate giant pan or wok over medium warmth. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook dinner on either side till pink (about 2-3 minutes). Switch shrimp to a separate bowl and put aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and add purple pepper strips and carrot. Prepare dinner till softened (about 5 minutes).
Add minced ginger and garlic and cook dinner till aromatic (about 30 seconds).
In a small bowl, whisk collectively substances for sauce (rooster broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, corn starch, Sriracha, and sesame oil) and put aside.
Return cooked shrimp and zucchini noodles to the pan and pour ready stir fry sauce evenly over all substances.
Stir properly and enhance warmth to excessive. Prepare dinner till sauce is thickened.
Serve topped with sesame seeds and/or scallions, if desired.
- Inexperienced Big makes beet, carrot, and butternut squash veggie noodles that can be utilized as a substitute for zucchini spirals.
- If zucchini spirals aren’t obtainable within the frozen meals part, you may make your personal with this simple zoodles recipe.
Energy: 151 | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 15g | Fats: 4g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 2g | Trans Fats: 0.003g | Ldl cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 924mg | Potassium: 548mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 3666IU | Vitamin C: 56mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 2mg
Diet data offered is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.