This frosting is creamy, fluffy, and the right topping for all the things from cupcakes to waffles!
5 elements that you simply in all probability have already got and three steps are all it takes to make this wealthy cream peanut butter frosting recipe!
Fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting
- This simple peanut butter icing recipe will elevate even the best baked items into bakery-worthy bites!
- It’s gentle and wealthy on the identical time with plenty of peanut butter taste, it makes use of elements you possible have readily available!
- Candy however not overly so, it is a peanut butter butter frosting recipe excellent for chocolate cake, cookies, and extra!
Elements for Peanut Butter Frosting
- Peanut Butter – Use common peanut butter and keep away from the ‘pure’ manufacturers that are likely to separate simply. Creamy or crunchy is as much as the prepare dinner as both will work on this recipe!
- Butter – Use unsalted butter on this recipe. I often add a pinch of salt to frosting however the peanut butter will already comprise a little bit bit.
- Powdered Sugar – Often known as confectioners’ sugar, it’s added for consistency and sweetness.
- Milk – Milk (or heavy cream) offers this frosting simply the suitable texture.
- Vanilla Extract – Provides taste.
Variations – Add a little bit cocoa powder for a brand new layer of taste.
Make Peanut Butter Frosting
- Beat butter and peanut butter till fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla (as per the recipe beneath).
- Step by step beat within the powdered sugar till the frosting is clean and fluffy.
Methods to Use Peanut Butter Icing
Finest Technique to Retailer Peanut Butter Frosting
Hold leftover peanut butter frosting in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 3 days or freeze for as much as a month. Use leftover frosting to make molasses cookie sandwiches, or unfold some up right into a pumpkin roll.
Did your loved ones love this Peanut Butter Frosting? Make sure you go away a ranking and a remark beneath!
Peanut Butter Frosting
This peanut butter frosting recipe is ideal for sheet cake, a layer cake, or your favourite cupcake recipe!
Within the bowl of a stand mixer or in a medium bowl, add the butter and peanut butter. Beat on medium velocity till fluffy.
Add the milk and vanilla extract.
Step by step beat within the powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time till clean and fluffy. Chances are you’ll not want the entire powdered sugar.
This recipe makes sufficient frosting to frost a 9×13 cake, two 9-inch rounds, or 18 cupcakes.
Energy: 322 | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fats: 21g | Saturated Fats: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 3g | Monounsaturated Fats: 8g | Trans Fats: 0.5g | Ldl cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 173mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 384IU | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.