This rocky highway recipe is without doubt one of the best treats to make!
Chocolate and peanut butter are tossed with nuts and marshmallows. Merely chill, slice, and luxuriate in.
An Simple No-Bake Deal with
You will have heard of Rocky Street ice cream, and this deal with has the identical taste in a fudgy little chunk.
- Fast & Simple: Because it’s no-bake, rocky highway is fast to arrange.
- Customizable: Swap out substances, and add nuts or your favourite dried fruits.
Substances in Rocky Street
The substances it’s worthwhile to make Rocky Street are fairly easy and also you very doubtless have already got them available!
I exploit a mix of chocolate, peanut butter, nuts, and marshmallows.
I normally select pecans or walnuts however you should utilize no matter nuts you want finest (or have available)!
You should utilize coloured marshmallows as a substitute of white, add raisins or dried cherries, chocolate chips or cereal bits.
Use your creativeness and your loved ones’s favorites to create a dessert sq. everybody will love!
- Chocolate chips: Semi-sweet chocolate chips maintain this deal with from being too candy; darkish chocolate chips will also be used.
- Peanut butter: Use both creamy or crunchy peanut butter.
- Nuts: Walnuts and peanuts add texture and taste. Swap in almonds or pecans if you happen to’d like.
- Mini marshmallows: These give an important texture and add sweetness. Whereas I want the flavour with white marshmallows, you should utilize fruit-flavored marshmallows in place.
How you can Make Rocky Street
Rocky Street is a straightforward and straightforward sweet that doesn’t require a lot of consideration. No messing round with sweet thermometers or worrying about temperatures.
- Soften the peanut butter and chocolate collectively over low warmth in keeping with the recipe beneath.
- Cool barely and stir within the add ins.
- Chill, slice, and luxuriate in.
Did you make this simple Rocky Street recipe? Depart us a ranking and a remark beneath!
This simple Rocky Street recipe is a straightforward fudgy deal with loaded with chocolate, peanut butter, nuts and marshmallows!
Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with parchment or foil.
In a medium-sized pot over low warmth, soften collectively the chocolate chips and peanut butter, mixing till easy.
Stir in walnuts and peanuts and take away from warmth. Enable to chill for 3-4 minutes.* Fold within the marshmallows till coated.
Unfold combination into the lined pan and refrigerate for two hours or till agency.
Reduce into 16 squares and serve.
*It is very important cool the chocolate combination a bit in order that the marshmallows stay intact and don’t soften.
Place Rocky Street in a sealed container or wrap it up tight in plastic. Retailer within the fridge for as much as 2 weeks or freeze for as much as 3 months.
Energy: 306 | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fats: 22g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 6g | Monounsaturated Fats: 7g | Trans Fats: 0.02g | Ldl cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg
Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.