These candy and spicy brown sugar roasted carrots are the proper simple and engaging facet dish, good for a weeknight meal however elegant sufficient on your vacation desk!
Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
On the lookout for a straightforward facet dish recipe for on a regular basis dinners in addition to being particular sufficient to deserve a spot in your vacation desk? This roasted carrots recipe is THE ONE! It’s each a bit of candy and a bit of spicy however extremely scrumptious! I serve this carrot recipe each Thanksgiving, however typically I make them justto snack on as a result of I really like them a lot!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- These roasted carrots are SO good, nearly like consuming sweet! Carrots are a candy vegetable, however paired with the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar balanced with the black and pink pepper these are irresistible!
- Ease of prep! This recipe takes little or no time to prep and simple, no-fuss bake time!
- Roasted carrots are simple sufficient to make on a weeknight as a facet on your hen nuggets, but additionally they’re elegant sufficient to serve in your vacation desk!
To search out the complete recipe jump over to Imperial Sugar whom I partnered with for all the main points!
- Carrots. I like to make use of entire carrots which are medium / massive in measurement. Simply peel them and slice them! You may also use child carrots as a time saver!
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Mild brown sugar. You may also use darkish brown sugar as nicely!
- Kosher salt
- Contemporary floor black
- Crushed pink pepper
- Contemporary parsley to garnish
How To Make Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
- Peel the carrots and slice every carrot into strips 4- inches lengthy and roughly 3/4 to 1- inch broad. I get 6 – 8 items per carrot. Put aside. You should utilize child carrots as a substitute if you happen to desire. The trick is to verify all of the carrots are about the identical measurement so that they prepare dinner evenly!
- In a big bowl whisk collectively the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and pink pepper. Place the carrots into the bowl and stir to coat the carrots evenly with the vinegar combination. Pour the carrots and further liquid onto a big baking sheet evenly, arranging the carrots in a single layer on the pan. You’ll want to use a baking sheet with sides so any liquid doesn’t drip over the perimeters!
- Roast the carrots at 425°F for 25 – half-hour or till balsamic combination has thickened and carrots are a deep golden brown and tender.
- Garnish with recent parsley and serve instantly.
How To Retailer
These carrots ought to be saved hermetic within the fridge for as much as 3 days for greatest freshness.
Jump over to Imperial Sugar for the FULL RECIPE!
PIN FOR LATER!