Baked Brie is an appetizer that cheese lovers rave about, and for good cause!
A wheel of clean Brie cheese is baked beneath a zesty pecan cranberry topping for a present stopping snack.
Unfold it onto crackers, pita chips, or crostini.
- Skip the puff pastry, this recipe takes solely a jiffy to arrange.
- The nutty pecan topping mixed with the candy and tart cranberries is a showstopper.
- The inside of this cheese melts right into a melty cheese good for crackers or apple slices.
- It makes for an superior spur-of-the-moment snack to supply visitors any time of yr!
Components for Baked Brie
Brie – Brie is a delicate, ripened cheese with a softer inside and a firmer exterior referred to as the rind. It’s normally offered in small, medium, or massive wheels. The medium to small wheels are the most effective for this recipe.
Change the topping to vary the flavour and go both candy or savory. Our favorites are candy and nutty, however virtually any toppings work
How you can Make Baked Brie
- Prime the Brie with nuts, cranberry sauce, and maple syrup.
- Bake it within the oven (per the recipe under).
Suggestions for Baked Brie
- For even baking, convey the Brie to room temperature beforehand.
- Permit the Brie to chill barely earlier than breaking into it. If it’s too sizzling, the cheese will probably be too melty and gush all over the place.
- If the Brie begins to harden, place it in a small casserole dish (with sides because the cheese will soften) and reheat within the oven or microwave.
Garnish with contemporary herbs like rosemary or thyme.
- It may be served with sliced baguette, crostini, or crackers.
- Contemporary fruit platter is nice with this baked Brie recipe. Grapes, apples, and melon pair effectively.
Storing Baked Brie
- Leftovers will be refrigerated for a number of days or saved within the freezer for as much as 6 months.
- The Brie will be made forward and saved within the fridge. Cook dinner simply earlier than it’s to be served. Don’t cook dinner it forward of time, or the cheese will solidify.
- To reheat the baked Brie, cowl loosely in aluminum foil, and cook dinner in a preheated 250°F oven for 10 to fifteen minutes. Add somewhat water to the pan to maintain the Brie moist.
Did you make this Baked Brie with Cranberries and Pecans? Go away us a ranking and a remark under!
Baked Brie with Cranberries & Pecans
A heat, gooey baked Brie, topped with crunchy pecans and a candy cranberry sauce!
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Unfold cranberry sauce over brie, mix pecans and maple syrup and unfold on prime.
Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 12-Quarter-hour or till the cheese is beginning to soften. Take away from oven and permit to chill a minimum of 10 minutes.
To “Bake” Brie within the Microwave: Evenly toast the nuts till golden brown in a dry skillet over medium warmth, stirring regularly. Add the brie to a microwave-safe dish prime with cranberry sauce. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Prime with the pecans and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve instantly.
The rind doesn’t have to be faraway from a wheel of brie, and it’s edible.
Energy: 191 | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 8g | Fats: 13g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 5g | Ldl cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 231IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.