Bacon wrapped shrimp are a simple appetizer that may be made forward and cooked in lower than 20 minutes.
In relation to simple starters which can be massive on taste, this bacon-wrapped shrimp recipe tops of the listing.
We Love Bacon Wrapped Shrimp!
- This shrimp recipe appears fancy, however it’s truly simple to make.
- They’re quick to organize and you may air fry, grill, or bake them within the oven.
- Prep them forward of time and prepare dinner simply earlier than serving.
Components for Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Shrimp – Use jumbo or massive shrimp for greatest outcomes, and go away the tail to look good. Frozen shrimp needs to be thawed, peeled, and deveined earlier than utilizing.
Bacon – Bacon may be any selection, from hickory smoke-flavored to maple bacon. Common-cut bacon works greatest, thick reduce doesn’t have sufficient time to crisp.
Sauce – This sauce is a bit candy and a bit spicy, use your favourite taste of bbq sauce. Make them gentle by skipping the sriracha.
The way to Make Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
These are simple to place collectively, however the presentation will seem like you fussed for hours:
- Mix sauce components and reduce bacon.
- Wrap a bit of bacon round every shrimp & fasten with a toothpick (or a small skewer).
- Brush every shrimp with sauce & prepare dinner in response to the recipe under.
Ideas for Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- Use massive or jumbo shrimp. This measurement will prepare dinner good as soon as the bacon crisps.
- Put together prematurely and retailer in an hermetic container for as much as 24 hours. Prepare dinner simply earlier than serving.
- Thinner bacon works greatest. If utilizing thick reduce bacon, pre-cook it half method earlier than wrapping the shrimp.
- A pineapple piece may be added to every shrimp skewer earlier than baking.
- To make an entrée as a substitute of an appetizer, thread a number of bacon-wrapped shrimp onto skewers, brush with sauce, and grill them unexpectedly, flipping as soon as.
Did your loved ones love these Bacon Wrapped Shrimp? Make sure to go away a remark and a ranking under!
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
This simple appetizer is a particular crowd-pleaser! Shrimp is wrapped in bacon, brushed with a candy & savory sauce, then broiled to perfection.
Line a baking pan with non-stick foil or parchment paper.
Minimize bacon strips into thirds and wrap every slice of bacon round each bit of shrimp. Safe with a toothpick.
Mix the sauce components in a small bowl and brush every shrimp with half of the sauce.
Flip broiler on to excessive.
Broil about 4 to 6-inches from the warmth for 4 minutes. Flip the shrimp and brush with the remaining sauce. Broil for an extra 5 to six minutes or till crisp and shrimp is cooked by way of.
- Use massive or jumbo shrimp (16/20 per pound). This measurement can be cooked good as soon as the bacon crisps.
- Put together as much as 24 hours prematurely and refrigerate, prepare dinner simply earlier than serving.
- Thinner bacon works greatest. If utilizing thick bacon (or if you happen to like further crispy bacon), precook it half method earlier than wrapping the shrimp by microwaving or air frying a few minutes.
- A pineapple piece may be added to every shrimp and skewered earlier than baking.
- To make an entrée as a substitute of an appetizer, thread a number of bacon-wrapped shrimp onto skewers, brush with sauce, and grill them unexpectedly, flipping as soon as. (Make sure to soak wood skewers in water first.)
On the Grill:
- Preheat the grill & brush with oil.
- Put together shrimp as directed & place immediately on the grill. Prepare dinner with lid closed.
- When shrimp simply barely begins to show pink (about 3-4 minutes), flip, brush different aspect with sauce, & prepare dinner till performed.
Within the Air Fryer:
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Put together shrimp as directed and place within the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for five minutes, flip and prepare dinner an extra 3-5 minutes or till crisp.
Serving: 4shrimp | Energy: 272 | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 16g | Fats: 18g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 7g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 147mg | Sodium: 898mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.