Bacon-wrapped scallops are tender, buttery, and delish!!
Juicy scallops wrapped in crispy bacon create a taste explosion that’s excellent for impressing your company or just treating your self to a scrumptious snack.
They are often an appetizer or a foremost dish and will be cooked on the grill, broiled, or cooked within the air fryer!
Crowd Pleasing Appetizer or Meal
- Scallops wrapped in bacon will be served as appetizers as an entrée.
- Cooked in a lightweight garlic butter sauce, the bacon provides a terrific smoky salty taste and the scallops come out completely tender.
- This bacon wrapped scallops recipe is straightforward to make, will be ready forward of time but they give the impression of being spectacular.
- Serve with tangy cocktail sauce for dipping!
Recent scallops and smoky bacon are what make this recipe so nice!
Scallops – There are two sizes of scallops; small (bay scallops) that are higher suited to tossing in a sauce over pasta, or giant (sea scallops) that are used on this recipe or for seared scallops.
Bacon – Use common (not thick reduce) bacon and cook dinner it half manner, this enables the bacon to crisp with out overcooking the scallops.
Seasoning – Garlic, lemon pepper, parsley, salt & pepper are blended with butter to season for these scallops.
How one can Make Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
- Fry or microwave the bacon till mushy however not too crispy.
- Wrap the bacon across the scallop, safe it with a toothpick (per the recipe beneath).
- Soften butter and blend with garlic, parsley, and lemon pepper. Brush over scallops.
- To grill: Grill on medium warmth for six to eight minutes.
- To broil: Set below the broiler for 8 to 10 minutes, turning midway.
- To air fry: Prepare dinner for 11 to 13 minutes.
Ideas for the Finest Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Select scallops which can be uniform in dimension in order that they cook dinner evenly. Scallops must be opaque and have a nice ocean-fresh scent.
- Soaking wooden skewers or pics in water for half-hour ensures the skewers don’t burn.
- Select bacon slices that may match across the sides of every piece. If the scallops are small, wrap two scallops in a single slice of bacon.
Did you strive these Bacon Wrapped Scallops? You’ll want to depart a score and a remark beneath!
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Bacon wrapped scallops are a scrumptious appetizer or foremost dish they usually’re straightforward to make!
Place brief wood skewers in water to soak for half-hour.
Place bacon in a frying pan and cook dinner about 3-4 minute per aspect or till simply barely cooked and among the fats has rendered out. Bacon shouldn’t be crisp.
Pat the scallops dry with paper towel and season with salt & pepper to style.
Wrap bacon across the scallops and thread 2 to three scallops onto every skewer leaving a bit little bit of area between every scallop.
In a small bowl, combine the melted butter with garlic, parsley, and lemon pepper. Brush over scallops.
Place an oven rack 6-inches from the broiler and Preheat the broiler to excessive warmth.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Place the scallops on the ready pan and broil for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping over after 3 minutes. Prepare dinner simply till bacon is crisp and scallops are cooked by way of, don’t overcook.
Soaking skewers in water for half-hour ensures they don’t burn.
To Grill: Preheat grill to medium warmth. Add scallop skewers and grill 6-8 minutes or simply till bacon is crispy. Don’t overcook.
To Air Fry: Place scallops into an air fryer at 350°F for 11-13 minutes. Prepare dinner simply till bacon is crisp and scallop is cooked. Don’t overcook.
Energy: 196 | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 10g | Fats: 16g | Saturated Fats: 6g | Ldl cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 420mg | Potassium: 158mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 87IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg
Diet data supplied is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.