Grilled cheese sandwiches are a basic lunch that’s fast and simple to make in an Air Fryer.
An air fryer grilled cheese has an ideal toast on the surface whereas the cheese inside is melted to perfection.
Good Grilled Cheese within the Air Fryer
Making an air fryer grilled cheese sandwich is fast and simple.
- You can also make 4 sandwiches directly (I’ve a Cosori XL 5.8qt), excellent for feeding a crowd.
- The Air Fryer toasts either side evenly and with just a bit little bit of butter.
- They arrive out completely crispy with gooey melted cheese.
- Cleanup is a breeze, only a wipe of the basket.
- It is a nice beginner air fryer recipe and nice for youths.
Pair with home made fresh tomato soup for a scrumptious meal.
BREAD – Any sort bread will work, from sandwich bread to French bread, so use what you might have readily available. Thick slices of sourdough additionally make an awesome air fryer for grilled cheese.
BUTTER – Flippantly unfold butter or mayonnaise on the bread. Alternatively, you need to use cooking spray or olive oil.
CHEESE – Go for cheese slices over shredded cheese. For an ideal sandwich, use a few slices of cheddar cheese and a single slice of processed cheese to soften collectively.
Sharp cheddar cheese has an awesome taste however, there are many different cheeses to attempt like American cheese, provolone, gouda, gruyere, or swiss.
The best way to Make an Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
Really one of the best air fryer grilled sandwich ever, and really easy to make!
- Butter each slices of bread and place two slices within the air fryer basket, butter facet down.
- High with cheese and one other piece of buttered bread.
- Air fry for 4-6 minutes till golden brown.
Cooking time can range barely based mostly in your air fryer so examine it early.
- No have to flip the sandwiches, the air fryer will toast it evenly on either side.
- Mayo can be utilized rather than butter.
- Use a toothpick to safe the layers till the cheese melts.
- Change up the cheese or attempt different additions like ham or bacon.
Maintain the leftover sandwiches in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 4 days. One of the best ways to reheat grilled cheese sandwiches is to re-toast them within the air fryer for a few minutes.
Dice leftover sandwiches, toast them within the oven, and make them into tacky croutons for tomato soup!
Grilled Cheese Variations
Did you’re keen on these Air Fried Grilled Cheese Sandwiches? Make sure to go away a score and a remark under!
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
Tacky and golden brown, these air fryer grilled cheese sandwiches are really easy to make for lunch, dinner, or a snack!
Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
Butter one facet of every slice of bread. Place the cheese between two slices of bread, with the buttered facet going through out.
Place the sandwiches within the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Cook dinner for 4-6 minutes, or till the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Serving: 1sandwich | Energy: 481 | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 20g | Fats: 32g | Saturated Fats: 20g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 743mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 919IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 490mg | Iron: 2mg
Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can range based mostly on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.